As a member you will receive a printed copy of the most recent issue of Painview. If members would like to receive past issues of Painview not yet archived please e-mail our member services at email@example.com. ASPE permits free public access to the Painview archives, however you must be a registered Web site visitor to access the archives. Painview issues that are not yet archived are available only to CPEs and ASPE members, you must sign in to the Web site to access any issues (archived or not archived) of Painview.
Questions about becoming a contributor to Painview may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winter 2017 features the following
Winter 2017 Issue of Painview
- The Power of Language: Metaphors to Help Educate Patients in Pain
- Over-the-Counter Loperamide: Abuse and Misuse on the Rise—What Healthcare Professionals Need to Know
- Nothing Stops This Champioin for Patients: Casey Cashman found empowerment in diagnosis…and is driven to help others
- Our Pain Management Neighbors to the North: Canada's Pain BC and Its Model of Education for Practice and Systems Change
- Social Media for Pain Practitioners: Part 1
Previous issues of Painview that are not yet archived are not available for public access.
Available to ASPE Members Only
(you must log in to access)
Please click the hyperlink provided next to the issues currently available.
- Vol 13 No 1 - Winter 2017 (not yet archived)
- Vol 12 No 2 – Summer 2016 (not yet archived)
- Vol 12 No 1 – Winter 2016 (not yet archived)
- Vol 11 No 3 – Fall 2015 (not yet archived)
Available to all Users and Visitors
(must be registered to access)
- Vol 11 No 2 – Spring 2015
- Vol 11 No 1 – Winter 2015
- Vol 10 No 2 – Summer 2014
- Vol 10 No 1 – Spring 2014
- Vol 9 No 4 – Fall 2013
- Vol 9 No 3 – Summer 2013
- Vol 9 No 2 – Spring 2013
- Vol 9 No 1 – Fall/Winter 2013
- Vol 8 No 2 – Summer 2012
- Vol 8 No 1 – Winter 2012
- Vol 7 No 3 – Fall 2011
- Vol 7 No 2 – Summer 2011
- Vol 7 No 1 – Winter/Spring 2011
- Vol 6 No 4 – Fall 2010
- Vol 6 No 3 – Summer 2010
- Vol 6 No 2 – Spring 2010
- Vol 6 No 1 – Winter 2010
- Vol 5 No 3 – Fall 2009
- Vol 5 No 2 – Summer 2009
- Vol 5 No 1 – Spring 2009
Write for Painview and Educate the Educators!
Painview publishes articles in the topic areas listed below. If you are interested in submitting an article for consideration, please contact Holly Caster at email@example.com.
- Adult learning
- Acute pain management
- Behavioral health
- Chronic pain syndromes
- Complementary and alternative medicine
- Chemical dependency
- Geriatric pain management
- Health and wellness coaching
- Healthcare policy
- Medical ethics
- Patient perspectives
- Physical therapy
- Pediatric pain management
We are also interested in case profiles, diagnostic mysteries, research, book reviews, and more.